Monday, February 15, 2010

Greetings

Hi!
I am still here. I'm not sure anyone is following, but if you are, thank you. I apologize for not keeping this blog up. Time to make a decision. Surf the internet for hours on end or actually use my stuff and share. Hmmmmm...... Guess I better hide the mouse and get out the glue pens, and take this blog thing seriously. LOL!!!

All is well with the family. I was gifted with a Cricut Gypsy and I've been making so much more stuff. It was all given away over the holidays so it's time to start again. I still haven't resolved the printer/scanner/computer issue despite numerous attempts. I'm going to dig out our camera and go back to taking photos and posting, at least I think I can still do that.

Wishing everyone well.

1 comment:

jninecostumes said...

Glad to see you are back. I'm trying to be more faithful too but it's hard when you have to vacuum all the dog hair up before you can take photos!

Powered By Blogger