Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Crafting Space

Hi!
This is where I do most of my crafting, except my cross stitch, that's done on the couch in the front room. My space is in the family room, it's a small room that passes through to the patio.


Yes, DH says I don't need to go to the craft store anymore, it's all in this room.



I share this space with our 2 Amazon Parrots (Fred & Barney) and our Conure (Little Guy). They do come out of their cages a lot, just not when I'm working with paper, they love to munch on my paper. Fred is starting to imitate the Cricut noises, I'm waiting for him to get the "Chirp" down. LOL!!!

2 comments:

FroggieStamps said...

What a nice craft area, and the birdies are cute!! TFS! :)

jninecostumes said...

So clean! How will it ever stay that way when it's such a pass through for the family. It looks great and I'm certainly glad to see so many pics of it. The cabinet is great with all it's organization.

Powered By Blogger