Friday, June 3, 2011

Cricut Class Samples

Hi!
   I've been busy the past few days making samples for my "How to use the buttons on your Cricut Class" 
I do have a sample board of the different buttons like fit to page, fit to length, etc.  I thought some samples of what this machine can do besides cut letters would be helpful. 

This is the same basic box from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  Done in 3 sizes, fit to page using a 12x24 mat, a 12x12 mat and a 6x12 mat

Heart Closure Box from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, cut as big as I could fit on the mat, 8.29 inches

Again, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, cut on a 6x12 mat. 

This open box is from Cindy Loo, and the letters are from Lyrical Letters, this was cut at 7", slanted to fit on the mat

This is a pillow box, cut as big as I could fit on the mat, I stamped a pattern on the cardstock before cutting.  I used the Easter 2010 cartridge and my gypsy to omit the rabbit cut out.  Several cartridges have a pillow box cut.

I used the Gingerbread cartridge for this cut.  The point of this is to show a cookie, an ornament, bookmark, package decoration feature.  One simple cut can be used so many ways.

A basic card from A Child's Year, I just let the Cricut cut out the card and the flowers, I put pearlized paper behind the cut outs, and it will make a great all occasion card.

This card and matching envelope are from Damask Decor.  The sentiment is from Beyond Birthdays

Recipe Card made used From My Kitchen and the cherries from Preserves

All cuts were from Freshly Picked.  This would be a great gift card holder for a gardener.

I used the Nifty Fifties cartridge and vinyl to decorate this water bottle.

This is a cupcake holder from the Cricut Lite Cupcake Wrapper Cartridge, the wrapper was cut at 3" as was the daisy to go on top of the cupcake.  I sponged some pink on the bottom ruffle edge, although it didn't come out as nice in the photo as in real life.  I used some self adhesive rhinestones for the center of the flowers.

These are pokes, I used them in a sucker bouquet for last year's Father's Day barbecue, these I borrowed from my husband to show.  Sports Mania for the football and helmet, Beyond Birthdays for the sentiment

This is my first banner, ever, I made it using Mini Monograms, about a 6" circle, layered light pink under dark pink.  I used the 5 petal flower from this same cartridge, cut 5 times at decreasing sizes, and lightly rolled the petals

This is our cat Rex, she was tired from helping me make all these cuts, so she took a nap in the sunshine.

3 comments:

jninecostumes said...

These all turned out great. The boxes are cute in the wild prints.

L8ybug2 said...

I just found your blog and will be putting it in my favorites. I'm always looking for more Cricut ideas.....Rita

TKDMOM said...

You are very talented I am now a follower. I love your boxes

Powered By Blogger