Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some new things


Hi!
    Well, I purchased a Yudu machine on clearance, along with additional inks and such.  Oh my this actually works and is entirely too cool.  I have plans on doing more than just this sample shirt. 



Then, I went to Joann's and took advantage of their open stock cardstock sale and picked up a lot of paper at 5 sheets for $1.  My supply was woefully thin, now I have plenty.  There was also a nice selection of  Tim Holtz signature distress colors, very nice.  All paper is the Coredinations line, and I bought a mixture of smooth, canvas and textured cardstock, I was shopping by color, not by type.

Just so you know, 260 sheets, stacked on top of each other, measure 3-1/4" tall. 




All these colors are now sorted by color, and filed away so I can start using them this afternoon.  Have a creative day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger