Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Samples

Hi!
   I've been trying the stuff I purchased while on vacation. 
 Here is my trial run of the Sew Easy System by We R Memory Keepers.
Lazy Daisy Stitch
Vine                                                           


These are samples from the Cricut Cartridge Flower Shoppe.  I simply cut 1 of each design from patterned paper, just to see how they'd come out.  I love that it's so many flower shapes and the matching leaf shapes.  All samples were cut at 3 inches.  The centers are spirals with varied edges, coiled and glued down.








These samples are from the Cricut Cartridge Sweet Tooth Boxes.  I didn't want to mess with fit-to-page, so I used the sizes listed in the hand books.


Ice Cream Cone and Cupcake Boxes


To Go Box and Take Out Box
Store
Cube Boxes


The Inside of the cupcake and ice cream cone, the inserts will hold a cupcake or an ornament, but do not have to be added if you don't want to.

4 comments:

Four11Lady said...

I already bought the flower shoppe cartridge (and quite a few more, may I add) but I haven't used it yet. Next I as thinking about the sew easy.........thanks for enabling.......LOL

Shailiekat said...

Hey I got the sweet tooth boxes cart also but couldn't figure out how to make the box that looks like a treasure chest. Can you?

missstamper said...

Awesome! This is next on my "new cartridges I need to use" list!

Linda said...

HI! I am so thankful to have found your blog. I need help with this cartridge which I just got. I'm trying to make the cube box with the top lids (not the flip lid) but nowhere in the book says what size the lid should be. If I use the same size as the box, the lid turns out to be bigger. Desperate for some tips!

Thanks!
Linda

Powered By Blogger